MEMORIES!
Hi all alumni
AND
current members, I hope you guys will be agreeable to
having an outing or a chalet
etc. Because it's been a long long time since all of us actually
get-together
. Actually I wanted to plan this for the arrival of Miss Lee, but I really have no idea when exactly will she be back! If you guys wanna have something for the choir, I'll propose if we can get older seniors, as old as... (older than everyone of us):D Yeah, so feedback to me asap alright? I'll get your seniors to read this post and feedback to me as well. Thanks((:
Love,
CMT(:
11:45 AM
♥CHORISTER
WELCOME!
We sing to
express
,
not to
impress
PROFILE!
CHORISTER
BRONZE CHOIR 2007
EXCONDUCTOR: MISS LEE PEIXIN
CURRENT CONDUCTOR: MISS NITA CHAN
CONNECTIONS!
CURRENTCHOIR
FRIENDSTER
SHOUTOUT!
MEMORIES!
2006-11-19
2006-11-26
2006-12-17
2006-12-24
2006-12-31
2007-01-14
2007-01-28
2007-02-18
2007-03-25
2007-04-08
2007-05-13
2007-11-04
2008-02-17
2008-11-02
♥THANKYOU
Don't Worry if You have done something wrong,
Friends will always be there for you.
-quoted from
Miss Lee PeiXin
-
=)