<body>




MEMORIES!



This blog is set up to inform choir members of different activities on and the good; bad points of choir during practice(s), so DO drop by often to see what you are good at and what you can be improved on! All shall work hard to our common goals - Singapore Youth Festival 2007!

There'll be different points stated in the blogs about the individual section during practice. Not only the leaders, but ALL should view this blog after every practice that particular or the following day. Any queries can be tag-ged at the tagboard! =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo. Verrine here =D I'm the editor of this blog =D Above the post is not I post de =D Just to tell you people. This blog 4 people control de. Also made up of committee people =) When I post I will tag down my name. Lastly, this skin is short-term until a newer, and better skin is found. Also, the song of this blog is familiar huh =P Esp. to the seniors. Obvious this song is Above All. Song sent by Vanessa, uploaded by VERRINE!! Cheers !! Enjoy and tag please =D


FINALLY !! This song is also dedicated to Miss Lee for the past =D Gosh I miss this song T.T Miss Lee, you rock =)

8:30 PM

♥CHORISTER